Renault Dealer in France: I have never seen a 197 **IRONY**

Mike

Gestapo
Platinum Member
No joke.

I went into a dealer down here in some random village I passed through as I realised I forgot to get a spare set of bulbs which is a legal requirement.

When the guy asked me what car it was for, I replied a 197, he said "What a ClioSport? Do you have it here?" I said that it was outside, he then said to two of his colleagues "This guy has a clio 197, and it is outside!"

They were all over it like a rash - and he said he'd never seen one in real life lol!

I am shocked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Was quite an honour though :smile::smile::smile::smile:

ha ha thats great. a renault dealer that hasnt seen one of its line. bet u fealt good mike

Oh i did, after I recovered from the shock!

They all drive smoker choker DIEsels round here :smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::s:eek:

DIEsel is €1,03 a litre, Petrol is €1,22 and motorway services they charge you €1,55 a Litre for V Power :blush:mg:

haha that's brilliant, bet you felt like you had a lambo or something lol.
agree with woody, i'd still have a petrol :thumbup:

Sounds like your having a great time Mike, :wink:

btw, thanks for the happy birthday thread, i just found it today.. haha!

haha that's brilliant, bet you felt like you had a lambo or something lol.
agree with woody, i'd still have a petrol :thumbup:

It did lol! Everyone looks when I goto the local town, it is soooo funny :smile::smile::smile::smile:

Sounds like your having a great time Mike, :wink:

btw, thanks for the happy birthday thread, i just found it today.. haha!

All is good here, and for not seeing your 21st birthday thread: :ban:

1.55 for V Power, best fill up in brighty just before we leave to keep french fill ups to a minimum lol

What a bizarre twist to the story.

Just went down to get deux baguettes et deux croissants, and look what was parked outside the baker.....the best ever stickers and by far my favourite 200 I have ever seen....

French2002.jpg

French2001.jpg

Needless to say, a flyer was stuck on the car!!!!!

I melted the instant I saw it! :001_tt1::001_tt1::001_tt1::001_tt1::001_tt1:

That is nice! Ha ha, it'd be so cool if he joined the forum now from your card! They get all the good stuff abroad don't they! Lol!

I live in hope that he will join :smile::smile::smile::smile:

There was certainly two people came out the place opposite when I stopped to take the photos that couldn't stop staring lol! :smile::smile::smile: