Renault Cup Splitter, fitting issues

Got this, took it out of the box and read the manual. They are talking about adhesive and kitt, which aren't in the box, offcourse.

My question is... who has one fitted and can you do without the kitt etc? In my opinion should the provided 8 screws be enough fot fitting.

I know there are a few on here that have fitted them theirselves. Let's hear it.

mine isnt glued on

if when you fit it look underneatha and you see some tabs from the splitter - you can use these to put extra screws in - like i did

the splitter fits like a glove and if you get it well positioned it should be easy to fit a few extra screw to hold it

mine isnt glued on

if when you fit it look underneatha and you see some tabs from the splitter - you can use these to put extra screws in - like i did

the splitter fits like a glove and if you get it well positioned it should be easy to fit a few extra screw to hold it

i did the same with mine didnt use sealant like it said but it isnt going to come off its well on there. :thumbup:

the guy who fitted mine said he used some silicone but i cant see any traces of it. In fact there is the slightest of a gap between the spoiler and bumper so I am sure he didn't - been used on a few trackdays and had no problems so far. I may put some in at a later stage to fill the gap, cause I see it and it annoys me !