Removing rear Clio badge?

Hi, is the Clio badge on the back just stuck on with glue or whats the deal? I wanna remove mine but don't wanna start filling holes? Thanks for any help :thumbup1:

Use some dental floss to get the badges off, the black remains (depending on the age of your car tbh) should peel off in one piece if you're gentle with it.

Otherwise some kind of "stick stuff" remover works to gets the gloop off initially and then you just needs to give it a bit of a clean.

surprised I havent seen you about, im only down the road from Rainhill...

i noticed a thread you posted with pics and it looked like you were from Whiston? I don't get out in the car that much to be honest, i have to use my van for work etc. When i do get out in the car though its not to drive round Rainhill village that's for sure!!!!

snap, dental floss, glue came off easy with AG, bit of elbow grease, re waxed area with T/Wax color restorer. Its like they've never been there and her rear looks niice. thanks for the advice people, although being the ...... that i am i took the I off first to make sure the colour hadn't faded so i could stick it back on. i wonder how long it will take the good lady to notice....