Removing decals off F1

not done it on the F1 stickers mate. do you want to keep them (take them off in 1) or u happy to ruin them?

i took the roof ones off my black one. Did it in the summer when the roof was warm -they just peeled off with fingernails, then polished the whole roof looked perfect after.

you might need to warm them a bit in this weather but other than that its easy.

btw no chance of keeping them to go back on, as they stretch when you pull them off. might have slightly better luck with the sides / bumpers but wouldn't count on it...

O and make sure you are 100% you want to do it because you'll need a mortgage to replace them all if you change your mind!

Im pretty certain they will be ruined when you take them off either way, if you meant to or not. The adhesive won't work properly second time around. IMO I wouldn't take them off if you can live with them they are far from cheap to replace if you do want them back on at a later date (£800 for the ends, sides and roof).

I wouldn't take them off, but that is just me...

yeah i would leave them on too. thought i saw them on here for about £80 paul?

yeah i would leave them on too. thought i saw them on here for about £80 paul?

Yeah I think someone either sold them or had a link to ebay or something, they are pretty good copies but not the same quality, size or shape. If you have them side by side you can see they are pretty different, but TBH they would probably do if the OP wanted to sell it on down the line.

The price I posted is for the genuine Renault items - £80/each front and rear, £108/each sides and £420 for the roof.