Removing cabasse headunit

jakehewitt

North East Rep
Just pick up my clio yesterday but need the code for the radio, isnt in my log book so need the serial from the radio itself :glare:

It has 2 slots along the bottom figure these are for the keys but where do i get them from?

Thanks

Just pick up my clio yesterday but need the code for the radio, isnt in my log book so need the serial from the radio itself :glare:

It has 2 slots along the bottom figure these are for the keys but where do i get them from?

Thanks

Renault can get it for you with just your chassis no. if that helps.

But, I'm interested to see how you remove the Cabasse headunit also.
Is the Cabasse system an uprated system in the Clios? :tongueout:roud:

Had this problem myself mate ....but its the serial number off the unit under your seat that you need....i can give you code number from that from iphone app i got

Had this problem myself mate ....but its the serial number off the unit under your seat that you need....i can give you code number from that from iphone app i got

cheers mate

only serial i can find is
8200205833tt773

Ill see if i can find anything else

I went to all the trouble of taking the unit out the dash to find out its the serial number on unit under the seat that you need.....try that code mate ..should work..if not let me know

Just to bump this, how do you actually remove the cabasse head unit? Are there keys suited to the slots on the bottom?