Remap Time for my 200!

So tomorrow i have a day off and i thought i might aswell spend it down KTEC and spend lots of money on a remap instead of sat on my ass getting fat playing Skyrim on the PS3!!! haha.

I am currently running a pipercross panel filter, de-cat JP exhaust and 64mm TB, i will let people know what i feel the difference is! Hopefully looking for atleast 200bhp (+3) ish. Nice and healthy, when i came to test drive the car before i bought it, it was a choice of mine of a LY clio and mine felt so much more torque'y and powerful which was strange so hopefully i have a nice strong engine to play with! I have a track day coming up at brands on the 30th so couldnt resist the Remap :tongueout:

Hope you get good gains mate !

I'm scared if I get mine on a RR it won't be as I hope lol :/

Thanks man, yeh i know what you mean that awkward moment when someone expects like 205bhp and comes back at 180 LOL Time to start making excuses to friends about why the power is bad! :tongueout:

let us know of the gains mate:smile: You are in good hands there at K-tec. Ask them about the 197/200 induction kit they are developing:smile:

let us know of the gains mate:smile: You are in good hands there at K-tec. Ask them about the 197/200 induction kit they are developing:smile:

oh that should be good, although im never a fan of induction kits. Long gone are my saxo days :tongueout:

Unfortunately in the french car scene there is no recession! they are fully booked for the next two weeks! Good job i didn't just turn up! haha

Been booked in for the 8th or 9th oct -.- WANT MOAR POWAH NOW :wiz::w00t:

Sounds like you know the feeling to well haha, simular too excuses when u loose a race (missed a gear, bad start) haha. Getting mine remapped now next month at TDF. Only just got the car so sorting out the minor things atm, powder coat wheels, mats, interior bits and sort the recaro's if I can find somewhere to get them repaired :/

Thanks man, yeh i know what you mean that awkward moment when someone expects like 205bhp and comes back at 180 LOL Time to start making excuses to friends about why the power is bad! :tongueout:

So tomorrow i have a day off and i thought i might aswell spend it down KTEC and spend lots of money on a remap instead of sat on my ass getting fat playing Skyrim on the PS3!!! haha.

I am currently running a pipercross panel filter, de-cat JP exhaust and 64mm TB, i will let people know what i feel the difference is! Hopefully looking for atleast 200bhp (+3) ish. Nice and healthy, when i came to test drive the car before i bought it, it was a choice of mine of a LY clio and mine felt so much more torque'y and powerful which was strange so hopefully i have a nice strong engine to play with! I have a track day coming up at brands on the 30th so couldnt resist the Remap :tongueout:
I think with them mods and a k-tec remap you will hit 200bhp ish.
they said to me the new induction kit will be out in 2weeks,that was 6mth ago.