Regional/National Events Calander

jakehewitt

North East Rep
Only a suggestion
Would it be a good idea to stick a calendar in each of the sections of the regional threads so we can post up meets and events? Just saves trawling through threads for dates and you can always look last minute to see whats on.
Or it doesnt even have to be in the regional section, just something that shows upcoming events that members can add to.

Reactions: Borys
Brilliant suggestion :smile: think something like this would be good on the home page

thanks for the idea, the forum should have a good change in 2014

I think that's great idea. Ready to get flamed now, like the pistonheads main calendar?? Track day events, meets,etc etc

and with the shop, start small and let it grow naturally with what people want :thumbup:

The shop idea is already in talks to be done, theres a few things that are happening.

this calendar will be another addition :smile:

The calendar is great idea, and I'm sure shouldn't be impossibly difficult to implement. We'll need to give all area reps access to this.

The shop is also something we're missing, but isn't as simple as just sticking up an eCommerce part of the site. Someone has to stock/ship these items too (unless we can get a direct hookup with a merch company???)

^and that is a pain in the arse.

I also would need to speak to someone about funding. You'd need to hold x amount of each item in stock. Said person would need to hold the stock then post it, have access to site funds etc. And be responsible for sending out items. It's almost like a job in itself.

Also, the actual add on for the site itself costs money.