Red R27 Sheffield

Hi everyone,

I was waiting to get a couple of good pics, but haven't had the chance... maybe I'll add some at a later date! Got the car a couple of months ago and got jumped by Jase (at least I think it was Jase) in Meadowhall who gave a card for the site!

Only been using it for a short while, but its great to see so much info on here and its already saved me £££!

My car history so far...
- Lotus Elise 111S (S2)
- Lotus Exige (S2)
- Impreza STI (Hawkeye)
- Golf R32 (MKV)
- Porsche Cayman S
- Clio R27

Never dared to track my previous cars as I've always been too worried about the damage I could cause. With the R27 this isn't the case and I've already been on a track day and was amazed to see what the car is capable of, however, as it was my first track day (excluding the Nurburging) I think I'll be better prepared next time!

Gav

050812b.png
Copyright Matt Evans (www.flickr.com/people/52830570@N06/)

Nice car history mate! I'd have any of them ina second! Also your from Sheffield, home of the RS and Clio197/200.net :wink: I'll keep an eye out for you, I'm usually found lurking around Sheffield (work there and lived in Sheffield most my life).

Taking them on track is a real eye opener I find, makes you realise how underused most performance cars are on the road.

Nice car history mate! I'd have any of them ina second! Also your from Sheffield, home of the RS and Clio197/200.net :wink: I'll keep an eye out for you, I'm usually found lurking around Sheffield (work there and lived in Sheffield most my life).

Taking them on track is a real eye opener I find, makes you realise how underused most performance cars are on the road.

Ain't that what they used to call curb crawling ???;/

Similar Thread Suggestions