Red R27 on the move pics

Borrowed the wife's F1 yesterday so a mate could have a play with his new camera. Check it out..

Clio3_zps5aef5351.jpg

Clio1_zps619ebd5d.jpg

Clio2_zps559226ac.jpg

Few stationary ones as well:

d038ee0e-69c1-4e80-9971-fe91e067db6a_zpscbe5ce9f.jpg

00d68750-dea6-4cd0-b6c2-c12f88700336_zps8e109974.jpg

ed898c67-5a9a-4875-ad36-7143a9994295_zps87725850.jpg

How do you get pictures like this :worried: Wish I wasnt an amateur haha. Love the idea with the moving ones, the stationary ones are so clean!

Thanks for the kind words, I was really chuffed with how they came out. My mate was really p1$$ed off though as the whole reason for the shoot was to try out his new filter lense, when he fixed it in though it buckled every time he tightened it up and made the pictures all blurred.

How do you get pictures like this :worried: Wish I wasnt an amateur haha. Love the idea with the moving ones, the stationary ones are so clean!

It's mad how he got the moving ones - I wasn't actually driving fast at all, quite the opposite actually as was literally rolling backwards at a snails pace for about 10 seconds for each shot with the engine off to avoid vibration. There was telescopic pole stuck to the car (obviously photoshopped out for the final pics) with the camera on the end, I think it must take loads of pics within that 10 seconds (or one great big long one!) and as it moving at the same pace as car, makes the background look blurred. I was expecting for him to be chasing me down the road with him hanging out of another car but it's quite basic really but amazing results. :clap:

Last edited:
This is just the best. Shows why UR is the greatest colour!!

What suspension set up you running on it??

This is just the best. Shows why UR is the greatest colour!!

What suspension set up you running on it??

One of the original standard springs developed a crack so got a set of H&R's straight on..:thumbsup:

Re what rig he used, I haven't got a clue but will find out..

Similar Thread Suggestions