Red Bull - LOL

Paul

Platinum Member
Honestly what they hell were they thinking! :nope:

I thought that Vettel was a good driver and was beyond making stupid mistakes like that but I suppose nobody is perfect. To nearly take your team mate out at the same time is a catastrophic error!

Trying to blame Webber for the crash after going up the inside, off the racing line when there is miles of track on the other side is pretty stupid!

I wouldn't like to be Vettle when he got back to the pits for a debrief - that would have been unpleasent! :chair:

Just my take on things but I cant see that Webber did anything wrong!

Blame is on Webber for me tbh, didn't give Vettel any room and tried to squeeze him on the grass.

Vettel was probably pissed off at this and tried to cut him up, that the only reason i can see for him pulling across quick. Guess he gauged it wrong, but Webber shouldn't have tried to squeeze him in the first place, he was clearly at the side of him, Webber should have given up and took it as it was, he knew he was there and easily going to pass him.

Webber ftl, bad team player.

Blame is on Webber for me tbh, didn't give Vettel any room and tried to squeeze him on the grass.

Vettel was probably pissed off at this and tried to cut him up, that the only reason i can see for him pulling across quick. Guess he gauged it wrong, but Webber shouldn't have tried to squeeze him in the first place, he was clearly at the side of him, Webber should have given up and took it as it was, he knew he was there and easily going to pass him.

Webber ftl, bad team player.

vettel did the same move on hamilton, turn right in to him when the corner was a left hander, crrect that mark squeezed him but he didnt push him off the road, mark stayed in a str8 line and vettel truned right in to him, maybe they should of given each other more room, but would we be talking like this if it was 2 driver racing for 2 different teams?

Very lulzy, and i think both were too blame to be honest!

I thought there was going to be a s-c-r-a-p in the paddock between the Red Bull officials and the press :smiley:

[EDIT] c-r-a-p is in the swear filter? Seriously?

Nah Blaim on Vettal, he did move over to the right and totaly miss judged the distance from Webbers car

Cant say I was upset though, being a Mclaren fan, the 1 / 2 was very much welcomed

Vettel once again shown that he is not a very good driver when overtaking or being overtaken.... good to hear that nobody's perfect though :smile: