Red Brembo caliper paint, Is it specific?

Im looking at spraying all of my calipers red, i was just wondering if the standard brembo red is just the same as any old red caliper paint? or is there a specific type?

Cheers, Harry

I'm having mine done but the garage can do it can't be arsed messing lol
If your after brembo stickers Danny197 does them

Yeah just use the normal halfords calliper paint. I've had mine done 6 month or so and look new still! Think they do yellow, red, black, silver and blue! + yeah I'll be able to sort you the brembo stickers! :wink:

Yeah just use the normal halfords calliper paint. I've had mine done 6 month or so and look new still! Think they do yellow, red, black, silver and blue! + yeah I'll be able to sort you the brembo stickers! :wink:

Cheers man! thats sorted then il buy the halfords paint :smile: do you know if they sprayed or brushed your calipers? the place im getting mine done are saying they are going to brush them for £20 a corner im just worried it might not be a great finish? is a decent bodyshop though so it should be alright. and cheers Danny but i already bought the stickers on ebay just after i bought the car just havent got round to it. but thanks anyway! :thumbsup:

I did mine with paint and a Normal brush! The finish was perfect. Just apply thin coats. I applied around 4-5 coats on mine!