Red 200T purley

Yeah that'll be me. How did I miss a yellow Megane behind me? :tongueout:

Lol i near enough got up along side you, had to go in the wrong lane to do so :smiley:

You had your window down and I was just about to get level with you and ask if you were you but you went off in another land and ahead as that had less traffic, I then got stuck in traffic and the lights.

You were busy trying to look around the cars and edge out so thats probs why you didnt see

Should try get yours, Stephens and my car together sometime for some pics!

Haha i'm normally pretty attentive, obviously sidetracked trying to battle through the traffic.

Yeah Stephen mentioned getting some pics, sounds good. I was looking at going to the PH meet at Redhill Aerodrome next week and think I saw your name down which could have been a perfect time to catch up but then noticed the England game is on before which may delay me a little, i'll still probably pop along though as it's an early game.

Haha i'm normally pretty attentive, obviously sidetracked trying to battle through the traffic.

Yeah Stephen mentioned getting some pics, sounds good. I was looking at going to the PH meet at Redhill Aerodrome next week and think I saw your name down which could have been a perfect time to catch up but then noticed the England game is on before which may delay me a little, i'll still probably pop along though as it's an early game.

What time is it on? Forgot about that

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mmh New Members 21
Chris Spotted 0
Starlet_GT Spotted 3
Beany Spotted 0
R Spotted 0