Red 197

Hey There Guys,

Well picked up the clio today, and after going from my trusty polo to this, What a massive difference:thumbup:

It started life as a Renault company for someone, who got the F1 Stickers Put on, Recaros and Cornering headlights fitted, and after 10000 Miles got put to a dealer. I come along and buy it lol, Now i know it aint an F1 but not sure as to keep stickers on or not (Are These a Few Quid to Get?) Only time will tell if i keep them.

Car is going to remain pretty standard at the minute, but plans are simple, Tints on back windows, Posible Spray of the wheels, and most likely Spacers for those Rears.

Anyway, a couple of crappy phone pics, will get better ones ASAP

o2s7m.jpg
33ldtvl.gif

Ian

Looks amazing, I too have the decals on my red one, they are mega £$£$£$$£$££, I have the cup spoiler too :smile:

Another Scottish member, wilkommen!

keep the decals, since you got the recaros they look fine even though its not a real r27, spray the wheels in the r27 colour, I tried a wheel of a r27 on my deep black FF and I think it looks much better with the brake calipers in silver aluminium than in the red tbh so painting wheels might just finish it off,

Thanks for all the positive feedback so far guys! As for the F1 stickers, I think the side ones need to grow on me, but I do rather like the front and rear ones.

Ian

Fridays here haha. Car looks good Ian.. Need to get a wee photoshoot when the clios back out and abouts :smiley:

Yeah will do Donna, standard and modified lol, my car will seem high tho :worried: hopefully get some decent pics to put up for you guys!

Similar Thread Suggestions