Red 197 with cup spoiler

Seen this a few times, he works at Delta Rewinds on Lomeshaye mate, not on here though as far as I know.

It's stickered up too isn't it?

Yep its got stickers !! I also saw another white 200 that looks like ours driving through Barrowford. We need to track him down and we can be the 3 musketeers !!! lol. There is a blue 197 doing the rounds too.

LOL, there is a white '10' plate 200 that gets seen in Clitheroe all the time. Old-ish couple always in it! :worried:

Have you seen the white world series clio thats always in barrowford? And there is an old dude in a blue clio GT. Ive seen that car in clitheroe. Parked my black 200 behind it last year.

I've seen a white RWS yeah, seen it in Colne a few times and Burnley too.

Can't say I've seen the GT though, will keep my eyes peeled! :smile:

I've seen that blue 197 you mention, think I even flashed him once, but he just looked at me confused ;/

What did you flash him though :wink: Nah, ive flashed him too and get the same response as you have. There is also a guy in a silver 182 that has had his car supercharged by the looks of it ! Its manic fast. Seen him in colne and drove behind him once all the way to manchester. Kept up with him, but jeez he was going fast.

What did you flash him though :wink: Nah, ive flashed him too and get the same response as you have. There is also a guy in a silver 182 that has had his car supercharged by the looks of it ! Its manic fast. Seen him in colne and drove behind him once all the way to manchester. Kept up with him, but jeez he was going fast.

LOL :wink:

I think I know the 182 you refer to, he's been to a meet or two over on CS.net, I can't remember his username though! If it is the one I'm thinking of, then yes, it is indeed supercharged! :smile:

Well that would say a lot about the speed of his 182. Jeez that thing can shift. I wad to drive mine at full tilt to keep up with him ! You had a blue 182 didnt you Daz? Cos I flashed you when I was in my RS megane maybe over a year ago.........and seem to remember you flashed back :smile:

I did indeed mate - well remembered! Ha! God, didn't realise that was you!

My RB 182 went back to the dealers when I got the 200...I loved that car! :worried:

WSR014-1.jpg

Last edited:
Sweet car dude. Yep I was that megane driver !! The 200 is a better car though. It feels better on the road and looks so much better as well. Still, the megane is a blast to drive.

Spoiler

Hey lads just after a bit of advice, ive just boght a rear spoiler for my 197... should the spoiler be resting on the rear brake light or should there be a gap ?