Red 197 mph show car park

Spotted: 56 plate red 197 with 197.net sticker on the B pillar. parked next to you in the left side of the car park as you come round.

Needs a clean!

thats me mate. tell me about it the cars riffy! but got a 200mile trip to newcastle the weekend so it will be cleaned after :smile: was you in the red 197 parked right next to me then?

Yeah it was :smile: couldn't resist. Ahh the old long round trip excuse lol. But I know what you mean, mine needs a good polish.

Need to get me clio197.net stickers. What did you think of the show?

ahh of course! haa mine needs a few hours not just a polish! i took a couple of pics of our cars only on crappy iphone ill post them up after the weekend! i dont see many ur 197s so i couldnt resist. show wasnt to bad ive been 3 times now some really nice cars there you?

Cool, it'll be good to see them. Didn't see any others there but then again wasn't really looking.

It was good, I've been 2008 and 2010 before. There was definitely less in the way of cars on the floor this time round and the show was 2 1/2 hours instead of 45 mins which I guess has something to do with the BBC buying the MPH show.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R New Members 4
Jakkehoop Spotted 0
VeiRoNv2 Projects/Progress Threads 102
M New Members 6
B Clios For Sale 3