Recaros

Anyone know where i could get a set of recaros from as i think approx £1200 per seat from renault is a bit steep.

saying that tho do the Renault recaros have any difference to say ones i could pick in halfords or somewhere like that?

Sorry ive been dying to see a clio with recaros but all my efforts have failed!

Thanks everyone

Mike

recaro sell the clio ones, which are called the sportsar cs, but they dont do them in the renault pattern/colours.

Wow there alot cheaper than the renault ones! Has anyone got a set fitted?

Tho i take it that it will still need new runners?

that price is without side airbags.
the fabric will not match the rear seats and there wont be renault sport embroided.

Wow there alot cheaper than the renault ones! Has anyone got a set fitted?

Tho i take it that it will still need new runners?

Won't look right, if your getting some other recaro's, strip the whole car and get some proper racing ones.

I think if you buy Recaro's own it'll just look silly and nothing will match.

where abouts are you Mikey, ?

that is a bit steep £1200,

when the time comes my full leather Recaro,s will go up forsale, ( front and rears ) for nearly the same money. :wink:

Will the Renault Recaros go on side mounts like those pictured? Might be an option for those feeling they're too high.

They need so come down about 1" imo may have to look into this.

Also think the pass side needs to come down as well altho not as important it feels like your riding way to high.

so i take it genuine renault recaro's are the best way to go then?

I live in the south west scotland so if anyone has recaro's in the area lol let me know.

cs recaros wont go on side mounts as the holes are in the bottom of the seat.

I've got a 200 with Recaros due in the next week or two. If you haven't seen any by the time I get it you can have a look. I'm in Glasgow but will be looking for any excuse to drive it :smile:

theres a company that makes lower subframes i cant remember what they are called. i personally dont think they are too high.

I've got a 200 with Recaros due in the next week or two. If you haven't seen any by the time I get it you can have a look. I'm in Glasgow but will be looking for any excuse to drive it :smile:

That sounds great, We'll have to meet up sometime maybe go for a spin.

the aftermarket subframes used by Recaro can easily be modified/replicated to provide a lower seating position if you're handy with metal works.

Providing sidemounts can be fitted to the OEM rails and sliders, buy base to sidemount converters and job hopefully done?

Could also use these with the Renaultsport factory sidemounts???

omp_basemount-conv-brkt.jpg

tX3iV.jpg

Last edited:

Similar Thread Suggestions