recaros

chris1888-197

Paid Member
Hi all bought a set of recaros last night and fitted them this morning think they really make a difference to the car. The lad i got them off wanted comfy seats so it was a straight swap with cash his way but a really good deal. Have to say what a top guy he was :clap:. Travelled 310 mile round trip to get them wich was worth it And a good wee drive with my mate and my wee one.

To be honest [MENTION=41063]Pav[/MENTION] did not feel that much lighter but i find them so comfortable bud. My wee boy loves them lol. I go up knockhill so think they will be great for on track

[MENTION=2996]nutnutwelshman[/MENTION], yeah mate i had a nosey at ones that had been done there they look amazing to be honest. Any idea how much that would cost to get done ? As soon as my wife sat in them she said they are far to hard and not comfy lol, and also they just look like seats to me! :chair:

No probs [MENTION=2996]nutnutwelshman[/MENTION] il def keep that in mind. you have def got me thinking lol. Thanks for advice bud.

I mind you saying that me bud! I am gojng to get a new car at the end of the year but keep the clio for track. What you getting next chris ? :thumbsup:

How much extra cash did you give if you don't mind me asking? I was thinking of calling garages up and offering cash and my seats for Recaros... As long as I cover the additional premium the Recaros fetch they should be happy!

How much extra cash did you give if you don't mind me asking? I was thinking of calling garages up and offering cash and my seats for Recaros... As long as I cover the additional premium the Recaros fetch they should be happy!
you might get lucky bud and they swap you seats bud.

Similar Thread Suggestions