Recaros

Really struggling to find some RS Recaros :worried:, any other similar that look the tits that are easier to get hold of?

Cheers
Tom

Have you had a look through Demon Tweks? We get discount through here and they have some really nice seats, I wouldn't mind a set of seats for the front, was just looking at a nice set of fixed Cobra ones.

Good shout! I would like to stick to recaro though, only the best for my baby lol. How do we get a discount though? Haven't got a clue how I'm new here hahaha.

I like the look of those Cobra Daytona seats on Demon Tweeks, £2k for a pair of Recaro's though :worried:

I'd wait till a set pop up on Ebay or give a few of the Renault breakers/large scrap yards a ring and get them to notify you when a set come in.
Too expensive to consider brand new IMO.

Give it time, the right set will pop up!

When i had the 200 and was looking for Recaros various sets were coming up but all with wear in bolsters. A few others sets were floating around on ebay but were priced quite high.

I then swapped my seats plus cash with a member on here. Good price and seats were in great condition.

Personally i wouldnt get anything other than the factory recaros - they look the part and helps when coming to sell the car. Plus you can always take them out to sell and should think they will be more desirable than some other seats

I have some genuine rs recaros to sell just not got round to getting it sorted with work and home life etc :worried:

Likewise, I'm also Intrested in some recaros. Always wanted them but my car was just right expect missing them. I'm hoping some lovely lad is willing for a trade!

Sorry to jump in on this thread...

I've got Recaros, but the previous owner wore the driver's side down quite a bit (on the bit near the door that always wears). Can you buy them from Renault? Putting cost aside for a minute...

It's frustrating because I only need the bottom piece that you sit on. The back is perfect.

Sorry to jump in on this thread...

I've got Recaros, but the previous owner wore the driver's side down quite a bit (on the bit near the door that always wears). Can you buy them from Renault? Putting cost aside for a minute...

It's frustrating because I only need the bottom piece that you sit on. The back is perfect.

Yes you can but they are expensive !

just trawl for recaro cs.
places like capital seating sell them and subframes.

Yellow or black?

standard 197 covering...but I also have a set of 200 (yellow) recaro covers as well :coffee:

mine would be outright buy as I don't have a 197 anymore (they also have the resistors so bolt straight in!)

Similar Thread Suggestions