Recaros

Think I may try get rid of the plate (RS60 JON) as my name isn't jon (although I do like the RS part) and use that to pay for the recaros. See if I can get the trade price from family friend who's renault dealer I brought the car from

The difference is in the side bolsters on the seat base. The ones on the cross sportster cs are a lot smaller making it easier to get into and out of. The ones Renault fittered were the sportster cs.

The difference is in the side bolsters on the seat base. The ones on the cross sportster cs are a lot smaller making it easier to get into and out of. The ones Renault fittered were the sportster cs.

Nice one - cheers. Should just be a straight swap in from current seats then i guess.

May ask recaro for some pictures of each colour so i can see what looks good. either way rear seats would need a retrim to match them

must be a good plate.

i'd stick with sportster cs rather than the cross ones as they will hold you far better imo

must be a good plate.

i'd stick with sportster cs rather than the cross ones as they will hold you far better imo

The plate is RS60 JON - when you start adding names it bumps it up. Ones starting with two random letters then 60JON were all going for £1300 so im just thinking around £1500 as the 'RS' at the start adds the desirability.

Yeah sportster is the one id go for so its the same as when getting from Renault. Need to get the ball rolling on the plate first but think black cloth is what id go for and then in the future possibly look to have 'Renault Sport' added in the head rest and the rears done to match by Edge Automotive.

Similar Thread Suggestions