Recaros height

Hi everyone!

I own a 2012 Clio RS Legend and it's fitted with the Recaro seats. The driver one is height adjustable but its lower position is too high for me.

I have seen that Madeno racing make a kit to low the Recaros, but I'm afraid this only fits on the seats without the height adjustable feature.

I was wondering if any of you knows a solution to that.

Thanks in advance!

I think you are part of a large group wanting to find a viable way to lower the drivers seat.

I believe the user Masa used original Recaro parts but i cant seem to work out what he has done.

However i dont feel the driving position is too high, its high in comparison to my old 106 but the clio is a large bulbous car and id like to see everything.

There was someone on last week who had lowered their Recaros pretty cheaply, although they did lose the height adjustment. I think it was about 140E for about 4-6cm lower.

There was someone on last week who had lowered their Recaros pretty cheaply, although they did lose the height adjustment. I think it was about 140E for about 4-6cm lower.

Thread's a couple of months old but can you point me in the right direction of this?