recaro seat cover cost

roughly how much is it for the replacement fabric for the backrest and also the seat base? 197 silver/blue/grey, not 200 yellow

thanks

Ken, not sure if it helps, but I will have a set for sale when I get my retrim next week. You will just have to get the plastic clips taken off yours and put on to the new set. I would think Steve from Edge could do this (but would have to ask him?)

Antony

Could be interested. How much you after? Do you want to sell separately as it only my drivers side which is worn.

I believe they are the same covers left and right? I will have two perfect backs and 1 perfect base. My drivers has a patch of bolster wear.

^^^ Thats what i was thinking too :biggrin:

I will be interested in the passenger back, any chance you could get some tips in how they removed it when you get yours re-covered??

:smile:

Will do once my re-trim is complete and ive got them back from Steve. As stated though, youll have to get the plastic clips removed from your covers and re-attached to the new ones. This is because mine are being removed and used on the new covers.

I will have one seat base cover and one seat back cover available. These will need your clips from your worn covers transplanting over. I'm sure this is something that EDGE can do, and the covers are there anyway, so could be left or posting (obviously have to talk to edge first to see if he can do this)

PM me if interested.

Ant

Do you mean the plastic beading which runs right round the outer edge of the fabric which clips into the seat back?

I would think that's a nightmare job to replace

Do you mean the plastic beading which runs right round the outer edge of the fabric which clips into the seat back?

I would think that's a nightmare job to replace

Not a nightmare at all Ken. This is what Steve does to make new covers! Ive just spoken to Steve and he has offered the following deal:

1 person wanting base and back replacing - £50

2 people (1 wanting base and 1 wanting back) - £30 each

This obviously does not include the actual covers

This is an awesome price, as he will remove your worn cover/s, remove the clips, attach them to the new covers and refit!

Antony

Raptor...my comment meant that the prices above (the £50 and £30) are for EDGE Automotives labour cost only.

I am selling the covers (top material) and not the foam/frame etc.

I cannot get pics as the covers are currently at EDGE automotive, but are in new condition.

Thanks