Recaro seat connectors

from what ive read you need to buy a resistor kit from capital seating or pay Renault to re programme your ecu as the recaros only have side air bags were as your originals have 2 sets.

did your recaros plug straight into the existing wiring?

I believe the recaros where factory fitted so I assume so.. I would have to find out the history of the seating.. if its under warranty will renault not play around for free?

yes they are the same, the normal seat plugs in behind a small panel down the side of the seat, the recaro plugs under the front of the seat clip to a plate. When changing to recaro you can either fit a resistor or take it to renault to reconfigure the ecu. I took mine to renault.

oks, i have got some replacement standard connectors as mine are not standard, could somebody with recaros send me a pictures of the wiring for driver and passenger seats?

recaros have been added yesterday, but they have had the connectors changed to non standard ones and i have got a set of normal connectors that i want to re wire into them and then ill order the resistor kit

did you get the seats fitted by someone else and they cut the old plugs off.

i fitted the seats but the previous owner of the seats had had the plugs cut off and i want to put the original plugs back on

oh right gotcha, is there any cable on the new connectors, if not you can probably use the plug on your old seat for a guide

Similar Thread Suggestions