Recaro comfort?

Its in the planning stage at the moment, probably end of Feb as there is that much stuff going on.

Recaros are absolutely brilliant! They are by far the comfiest seats I have been in - drove to Glasgow from Leeds and I didn't have any issues with comfort. Done loads of meets down south last year too and I cannot fault them. Not worried in the slightest about the trip to Nurburgring either!

Right, well thank you for the input. I am 6"4 you see and so thought it may be an issue.

Anyone found any 197's for me yet in Manchester area? Struggling badly here.

How quick do you need one to check out the seats? Im gonna be in the manchester area sunday maybe. You can look at my seats if we can match a time. As for the height thing. Im only 5' 7", so dont what what they are like for tall people. I sit very low down in the car in mine and they fit me perfect. Maybe get some input from a taller person if you dont get chance to sit in some.

Have you looked in the for sale section on here?

The blue looks R27 F1 looks nice. But again not very local. The others have mileage which is too high for me really, im looking for around 20,000 miles.

How quick do you need one to check out the seats? Im gonna be in the manchester area sunday maybe. You can look at my seats if we can match a time. As for the height thing. Im only 5' 7", so dont what what they are like for tall people. I sit very low down in the car in mine and they fit me perfect. Maybe get some input from a taller person if you dont get chance to sit in some.

Where abouts in Manchester mate? I would like that a lot. Only reason I am being really nitty is simply because this is the first 'proper' car I am getting and want everything to be right first time. I have saved for some time too!

You need recaros in your life...they are awesome..

edit: some people do not know how to take decent photos for a car ad, and that roof scoop...oh my!!!

Last edited:
Just pm me Horrock and I will let you know. Prob gonna be in the centre, then driving back out through Cheetam hill towards the M60, then home. Im sure we can sort summat tho.

I'm 6'8" and have Recaros in my 200 and they are fine. There is plenty of room for me and I rarely get uncomfortable in the car. Ideally I'd like to sit lower though.