Rears tinted and bonnet wrapped...

Here's a couple of photies of the gloss black bonnet wrap I had done this week at Totally Dynamic Hinckley...

First impression is wow, it looks great. There are a few squeedgy marks which I'm hoping will disappear as it dries out properly over the next week or two, and unfortunataly the scratch I have also now appears is a slight dent which I'm gonna try and get pushed out before FCS on Sunday.

I'm definitely gonna get the roof done too.

What do you think guys and gals..?!

IMG_1648.jpg

IMG_1649.jpg

very nice, should be getting my roof done in the next few weeks. Seeing yours makes me look forward to it more. Now thinking of getting my cup spoiler wrapped also once its fitted. Gonna ask if its possible to wrap the end plates in red. Not sure if they will be able to though.

Sorry, does not do anything for me! each to there own :smile:
Saying that though, i only like the 200 in black! it hides that horrible F1 effort front thing

It's gloss black vinyl.

On real close inspection I'm not *that* happy with the finish TBH... the black shows up the squeedgy s****es quite bad in places... I hope they'll be less noticable when it's "gone off" fully.

I'm gonna start the FCS-ready-cleaning session shortly so a few coats of sealant & polish might make me feel a little better.

Still I love the look and it was only £100. I think a carbon weave would probably be more tolerant but I thought that may have clashed with the gloss bumber & rear diffuser.

See what you think on Sunday..! (Eek)

very nice mate would leave it like that with out doing the roof reminds me of the ek9 civic type R

keep up the good work

Starting to love it more and more - especially after a clean & polish..!

IMG_1650.jpg

Having the dent removed this morning too :thumbup:

See you guys tomorrow..!

I love it. I'm looking at their website now as i'm considering getting mine done.
One question though, as its only temporary would it peel away cleanly or would it leave a mess on the paintwork?

I believe it should all come away cleanly - to be honest they were supposed to give me care & removal instructions but never did, I'll ask when I get the roof done I think.

If you do it, insist they take the diamond out first, as they didn't on mine & just cut around it and you can see the white a little bit...

looks smart mate. itll look like one of them sweets when u have the roof done humbug or whatever they are called lmao

looks good in the flesh mate its a shame about the badge tho you cant eally notice it unless you get over the top of the badge