Rear wheels don't stick out the same?

And they're definitely the same?

Wheels off, check the centre of the hub face from a common datum, the middle of the rear beam etc, or even the centre of the hub face to a damper or point on the chassis to find what's out

Job for tomorrow night then

Seems your rear camber is out. nothing special. every clio i came across had a similar issue. my first 197 had more than 1 degree difference.
Get it on an alignment rig and see how far out they are. Then head over to pure motorsport and order the relevant camber shim

Reactions: Ed_
Seems your rear camber is out. nothing special. every clio i came across had a similar issue. my first 197 had more than 1 degree difference.
Get it on an alignment rig and see how far out they are. Then head over to pure motorsport and order the relevant camber shim

Can I run a shim on only one side, to even it out, or should I go for say a 20mm shim on the passenger side machined to 16mm, and keep the drivers side at 20mm? Hope that makes sense

so am I right in thinking a 030 shim on the right is what I need? So it makes it the same as the left and therefore the wheels sticking out the same? In theory that is lol

remember there are 60mins in degree not 100. so -1.5 is nearly 2 degrees negative.
get the 30 min shim on the left rather. to bring it closer to the front spec.
then you wont have uneven wear when rotating tyres front to back

Thanks fano45

I've been in touch with Pure Motorsport today as well and Nick said about the 30' shim too so ordered one

Thanks fano45

I've been in touch with Pure Motorsport today as well and Nick said about the 30' shim too so ordered one

Fantastic.

Please keep us all updated on how the shim works out for you.

Fingers crossed !! :smile: