Rear tow point?

Hi people, got a bit of a problem, got a track day tomorrow and I cant work out where the rear tow point is? I'v not got my handbook and I'v found some bit under the boot carpet but can't work out what the deal is? Help!!! 8)

not seen that there is one, there's only one tow eye in the boot for the front point.

Nice one lads, looks like its front tow point only (not like i plan on getting towed at any point!!!) Thanks for the quick response. :jase2:

It is on the front lol... Nothing in the rear, under the diffuser or in the boot

^^^ +1.

I set to 30PSi COLD and never had any wear or handling issues. I've used that in wet and dry too. Some people fiddle with the pressures and check them all through the day but I've never bothered once they're intially set. The Conti's (if you're still on them) do get comically warm in the dry though, quite sticky to touch but the level of grip is very good for a ''normal'' tyre.

Thanks lads, ran 30psi all day and it was wet in the morning and bone dry in the afternoon, no issues except a bit of understeer thanks to a bit of overcooking it on a few corners!!

Thanks lads, ran 30psi all day and it was wet in the morning and bone dry in the afternoon, no issues except a bit of understeer thanks to a bit of overcooking it on a few corners!!

Where did you go out of interest?

Aintree race circuit in Liverpool. It was a really good day, 10 mins sessions and 4 groups, so out every 30 mins. Well ran, great track and loads of nice people and some serious motors! Highly recommend it, it was ran by Liverpool motor club who do all sort of sprint and time attack stuff.