Rear Diffuser

Wonder if anyone can help me

I have a 2007 clio sport 197, would a diffuser of a 2010 clio sport 197 fit?

Any help is appreciated.

Cheers :tongueout:

Oh right i see. There is one for sale and its advertised as a 2010 197. I take it the clio 200 is in place of the 197 now....im a bit behind with all this :zomg:

So it has been done then?? Yea i looks slightly similar but seems a few clips and holes in other places.

Cheers though mate.

cheers CHAPPO

yea still have the standard exhaust mate. So just straight swap then . :clap:

Cheers mate

yes it is mate,

get it at a bargain price if you can, ( £100-£300 is cheap ). :smile:

they will set you back nearly a grand new from Renault. ( in total ).

Nearly a grand new :scared: thats mad.

Yea im gonna try and get it for that prie then, Cheers for the price information on that mate ..... ive messaged him just gonna wait to see what his looking for.

Nah, for me the tapered non chav exhaust tips, and the extra two diffuser vaines or what ever they are called look much better imo...... makes the diffuser look wider

Im stuck in two minds now :001_unsure:

I live ten min from southend so chav is our middle name lol. Never thought bout the extra fin on the defuser....but no you mention it, it does make it look wider :001_unsure:

TBH mate the diffuser does naff all neways. just for looks

I'm waiting for a geek to come along with the response of "Well actually, the diffuser reduces the 0-60 time by 0.00006 seconds, so a key component of the car really" or chav response of "No way bruv, max power says this diffuser adds 20 bhp" :rofl:

Lmao ben gloss black makes it slicker mate deffo go faster lmfao ...... Will it fit ma drainpipes outa the back mate????

Lmao ben gloss black makes it slicker mate deffo go faster lmfao ...... Will it fit ma drainpipes outa the back mate????

Recommend it geeza, see gains of another 25bhp if going for 4 baked bean cans on the back, so cut the the diffuser as well to allow for the extra two...