Rear curtain airbags

jakehewitt

North East Rep
Been stripping the car out in preperation for the cage thats going in this weekend, all seats, belts and cards are off in the rear but was hesitent taking the rear airbags off. They appeared to be plumbed into something that led off into the headlining. How have people taken these off?
First, Just would like to know if i remove them will i have to take all the piping out aswell? And also where does the piping lead?
Secondly, the airbag light has lit up the dash (I knew this was going to happen) But what resistors should i use to knock them off?
Thirdly, What size bolts have peope used for fixing in the oulton cage?

Also can people post pics of the rear of there stripped clios, just so i can see whaqt else im able to take off

Thank you :smile:

Wow!!you have been bizz:thumbsup:Resistor might be worth going to tones to get the light took of cost me around £30.Have you put the standard seats back in?just wondering why the air bag light has come on.

No rears are still out along with all rear seat belts, which is why i think the light has came on. Just left the airbags along until i know what im doing.