Really Excited :)

Me and my better have had a offer accepted on a house :smile: itll be our first really excited and nervous but im guessing thays all part if it!!! Got to sort a solicitor tomorrow (anyone recommend one around Nottinghamshire) and then finalised
With mortgage lender :smile: im about to become broke but just can't wait now and the Clio is definitely staying I aint selling! Sorry for the random thread just really pleased.

Fair play Dom! Im starting to look now, praying i dont HAVE to get rid of the Clio to make it happen as ive really enjoyed having it back this weekend.

That phone shop must really pay well :wink:

Nice one, my advice would be to get a proper survey done if its not quite new tho. May seem a lot but that £500ish can save you far more.

Nice one, my advice would be to get a proper survey done if its not quite new tho. May seem a lot but that £500ish can save you far more.

Definitely this! Also as soon as you instruct solicitors, put some money on account to cover searches etc. Will help things move quicker as they will probably try an drag their heals.

Congratulations :smiley: It's not too bad ... I have a mortgage on my own on a 2 bed house and it's much cheaper than renting and I dont have any plans to get rid of Albi either :smiley:

Let us all know when the house warming is :wink:

Enjoyyy x

Excellent news, I'd love to get myself a place, more for the renovation. Love renovating houses and would love to do my own. Good on ya mate!

We're just selling/buying at the minute. We are using Fiddler & Pepper in Mansfield, they use an online system so you can see every correspondence that they send/receive. I've never even spoken to anyone there, i've always dealt with them via email.

Well priced too, they work to a set fee + the searches etc.

Good luck with the purchase, where abouts are you buying?

Congrats Dom! & Pippa! :wink:

hope everything goes smoothly! Are you staying Mansfield way?

Will

Last edited: