Real Dry Carbon Rear Defuser

well if you look at the link to the site, im sure theres pictures from different angles, and designs of the splitter. we could copy the picture from the site and send them to Bic maybe he can make something similar if not the same ifs theres enough interest.

I would be interested in this. but wouldn't want the big part going under the car. I'm only interested in the front splitter but for a 197.

i think that carbon splitter is for a proper track/race car hence the smoother splitter to undertray with vents/panels. To make it more viable to sell bic would probably just base it on the front trim side of it.

Lovely work from the guys in japan

yes we have plans for fornt splitter guys and will more than likely just do the more aesthetic version not including undertray.

Lovely parts though

I think Japanese supplier's cost will be much more expensive than £800 ,because the rear one is £2700 !!!!
The Japanese Sifo front deffuser covers almost all under part of front section to make air flow smoother, so it uses big amount of carbon.
Anyway, I will inform you the price when Sifo anounce it.

Masa - are there any other Japanese manufacturers that support the Clio RS?

I used to own an Impreza STi, and had many Cusco parts on it. I would love if they made coilovers etc for the Clio/Lutecia!

No time like the present, our workshop bumper is being eyed up for some patternwork ;D

FMP - The Akro tailpipe trims do they clip into place or bond in out of interest ?

clio200bumper.jpg

Bic - They clip into place like the originals. Use the same style clip and original fixing points.

As i thought, sound, we will do the same. You wouldnt be a gent and post some images of one would you ?

They do look very well made and Akro's factory looks the nuts !

Masa - are there any other Japanese manufacturers that support the Clio RS? I used to own an Impreza STi, and had many Cusco parts on it. I would love if they made coilovers etc for the Clio/Lutecia!

Unfortunately Clio RS has a brush with the Japanese new law of passaenger safety from Oct 2010, and Renault Japon stopped importing them, so they are selling only their stock now ( I hear remaining is 20-30 cars). Compared with Toyota,Nissan and Honda, Renault sales valume in Japan is very very small ,so it does not become good business to produce and sell special parts for them.

I dont know other manufactures support Clio RS in Japan, so I am watching ebayUK and UK parts site everyday :uk:

Masa - thanks for the info, big shame that! The Japanese know how to make seriously good parts!!

I am very surprised to see high popularity of the front diffuser among you.
I heard that the front diffuser is a trial production and still is not on sale.
If they start to sell, I will inform you the price:smile:

*bump*

Masa is there any update on this at all, have they gone on sale yet? :drool:

Sorry I forgot to update.
The front diffuser is now on sale and I mailed to Sifo (seller) for the price.
I think you must be surprised to see the price.:biggrin:

Some pics.

P10108221-480x359.jpg
P1010823-480x359.jpg
P10108241-480x359.jpg

As i thought, sound, we will do the same. You wouldnt be a gent and post some images of one would you ?

They do look very well made and Akro's factory looks the nuts !

I'd buy these in a heart beat if you did them....