Rds1985's Black 200

Hi all,

Picked up my car on Friday and the modding bug has already bitten.

Here are a few pics of my car as after it's first wash and as you will se I managed to pick up some cup racer rims today. These are currently on slicks but will be going on my car ASAP once I decide what colour to have them powder coated!

Tbh I have read so much about the pros/cons of engine modding I'm currently unsure if I'll even bother, as the car is very civilised at the moment in terms of not being too loud. Having said that I'm sure an exhaust, filter and remap will probably arrive at some stage.

I am more into my show and shine/detailing/aesthetics than engine modding anyway.

So here's a few photos and I welcome any ideas for the colour of the new wheels!

6d995d2a-f21b-6cc6.jpg
6d995d2a-f237-4082.jpg
6d995d2a-f24e-4018.jpg
6d995d2a-f266-90fe.jpg
6d995d2a-f27f-7063.jpg

They were advertised in the for sale section!

Anyone know if slicks are worth much? Can't see me ever using them!

i would amagine they might be worth something to some of the lads that do track days fire them into the gauging interest section and see how much ppl would be willing to pay for them

i would amagine they might be worth something to some of the lads that do track days fire them into the gauging interest section and see how much ppl would be willing to pay for them

Thanks mate-will do that
Do you think I'd get more interest if got the slicks put on my current wheels?

Love black 200s. The cup racers will look good in white on that.

Cooorr, that'll look mint with the white wheels!

Nice car man. Where you from?

I'm near Warrington.

The wheels need a proper refurb guys and tbh white is a bit too loud for me! They will be going either anthracite or black can't currently decide thoughts?

Will be going in for a full detail ASAP too.

Very pleased thus far, 80% of my driving is motorway and then the odd blast getting around 32mpg. Had about 350 miles from a full tank until the light came on and that was only on 95 ron petrol.

Filled her up with Vpower this time and will see how it compares!
Overall very please with the car thus far!

200s look awesome in black mate nice work. white would look nice but i think out the 2 i would go anthrcite with black mate :smile:

Car looks really clean. I think you should go a bit mad and get red wheels =D

Thanks mate-yes I quite like red wheels but am cautious of not drawing too much attention to myself!

200s look awesome in black mate nice work. white would look nice but i think out the 2 i would go anthrcite with black mate :smile:

i really like the anthracite against the black but might want something different IF i decide to keep the current wheels.

What about bronze wheels? Similar colour used on some of the rota alloys?

This had crossed my mind and may be a good shout-may have to spray the door handles black though.

I also wonder what a high power shine silver colour would look like.
It's one of those where I don't want to go safe ie black or anthracite but would a) be gutted b) it would be an expensive mistake if I went more adventurous and then didn't like the finished article!

potential change of plans on wheels-managed to track some well priced OZs super leggeras down (my fav) so wheels without tires now for sale.