rb r27

It was me mate, thanks!

Yours was looking good too haha, couldnt believe it when i saw you rolling towards me hawking out of no where lol.

lol! yeah i was shocked to see u there too! you live in stamford!? have u just bought the r27?

Yeh Stamford and yes not long had it. About a month ago i bought it. Seems good so far.

I have a click that happens after i change into gear at slow speeds. Can only hear it without the radio on etc. So like for example if your bringing the clutch up in 1st gear until its all the way into 1st and your foot is off the clutch then i hear a "click" come from the front passenger side of the car and no one seems to know what it is. Might all be like this, could be just me being me and thats how the car selects a gear, theres probly some sort of switch/actuator on the clutch?

not seen you around in stamford but probably will do at some point. ive seen a rb 200 a few times in stamford. i live at wittering

well im organising a meet on the 26th of this month with the cliosport boys in peterborough if you 2 fancy coming along?

well im organising a meet on the 26th of this month with the cliosport boys in peterborough if you 2 fancy coming along?

Yes, i have a friend with a LY F1 megane 230 so he would probably be interested in coming along too.

Let me know the time and place mate!