RB Cup Racer Wannabe - New bits & track day disaster...

I think that's to be expected but to say I'm impressed is an understatement.
Money well spent for anyone considering.

Well yea....butttt....when i put coilovers on my 106 the ride was 100x stiffer lol.

However the gti's ride was nowhere near as stiff as the clios cup pack

Some polish, couple coats of wax later and finally a nice sunny evening using a camera other than my iPhone (lazy git). Here's where i'm at currently.

8_zpsd6d75830.jpg

7_zpsc7d4425b.jpg

9_zps1d6c69eb.jpg

6_zpsb31aad63.jpg

3_zps916cd7b8.jpg

2_zps6d3f1ace.jpg

4_zpsf7784a5f.jpg

5_zps5fcbe6e5.jpg

1_zps79156c6c.jpg

Cheers Cro, thinking just a 10mm rear and maybe 5 front or leave it as is.. I want to be able to bounce off kerbs at kirkistown without worrying about snapping my wings off lol

As for the weekend... Fantastic, highly recommend it. Just don't bring Lindsay the filthy animal!

Looks nice mate! You may have some problems with the ride height at the front. I have v1's as well at pretty much the same height and i've already ripped a wheel arch off :wink:

Yeah it's a little low up front still, coilovers are still settling in. When I stick a small spacer on ill find the height I want and get a good geo setup.

Anyone got any good geometry settings they could send me other than the usual standard stuff they will be putting on?

Oh and would I be mad if I painted the tyre logos white?! #fakeracecar

Lol hardly as if you're rocking sunny or linglang, paint them if it's a track whore.... worst case it needs rubbed off

It'll look good tho