Rb 197 r27 - 196/500

Helooooo

Most recent purchase is my clio 197 R27 number 196 of 500- picked her up for a steal at 6k with the belts done and only 55k.
(excuse the pics only had it 2 months and not had chance to get any decent pics yet)
As I collected her
2822a0f7.jpg

Splitter and skirts soon followed
8a842525.jpg
26f26547.jpg

Steering wheel was the usual melted jobby
a4242313.jpg

But Renault kindly footed the bill for 80% of a new one
5cf2559f.jpg

Loving the 197, reminds me very much of my previous clio's, I sold my megane R26 to buy the clio- after 2 years of ownership in the megane of which I loved I wanted to go back to a smaller car again and fancied a clio R27 for a while

The meg
f859f4e3.jpg

Which also had the clio front splitter and skirts fitted
98a29f5e.jpg

Stage 2 mapped and produced 285 bhp
33f22513.jpg

Previous cars.....
8889b694.jpg
(Yes I have a soft spot for RB lol)
c6d13f8f.jpg
7fee30f6.jpg
Valver
34660704.jpg
02feea71.jpg

You could say that I have a little Renault obsession, however they do say diamonds are a girls best friend :wink:

Witwoo Nyk!!! Looks ace in RB, love that colour. :smile:

You just need to get yourself a Williams now as a toy and then you'll have had the full set of hot Clios!!! :smiley:

Great looking car!

Can I ask how you managed to get 80% off the price of a new steering wheel?!

Great looking car!

Can I ask how you managed to get 80% off the price of a new steering wheel?!

With some complaining to customer service. With the fitting on top it cost £80 iirc for my 20% which is less than the cost of a re trim.
They do recognise it as a common fault so they do give discretionary help towards these things when out of warranty. You do have to play the card of its ruining the interior of the car for you and its not the usual standards you expect from Renault but they arrange it all with a dealer local to you of your choice

Renault customer service are usually pretty fair tbh, I've had them settle a few out of warranty things on my different cars in the past. :wink:

^^ well done on the steering wheel. Mines started to do the same but I'm out of warranty too (57plate). Might give this a go when I've got some spare cash.

Renault lover or What :001_unsure:I thought by now you would have given up but your a true lover of all things French.Enjoy

Renault lover or What :001_unsure:I thought by now you would have given up but your a true lover of all things French.Enjoy

lol the megane tested my loyalty on a few occasions believe me!!
Spent a near fortune on that car, from a new gearbox to hub bearings at times I wanted to put it into a wall :blush:mg: