RB 197 Cup (finally finished)

Ross

Paid Member
Well after 36 days of ownership, my Clio is finished.

I bought the car and only wanted a private plate (my name and something for the car, foot mats (official Ren ones), tax disc holder (clio 197 club ofc) and new stereo (for iPhone)....all done and dusted for a while now.

Before anybody spots the plate, my names Ross so R333 was the decent way to go, RO55 CUP was somewhat expensive :smile: If i could afford that, id be driving something less French and more Italian hehe.

Racing Blue really is like Liquid Yellow in the sense you need to see it in the metal whilst the suns on it to really appreciate it. Until today, i never realised this applied for Racing Blue. What makes me smile is this is after 5 minutes at the local jet wash and it looks great in my view, cant image how good it will look once ive given it a full wax.

By all means fire away with thoughts (be gentle of course) :tongueout:roud:

Attachments

• DSCN0078.jpg
    DSCN0078.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 106
  • DSCN0084.jpg
    DSCN0084.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 84
  • DSCN0097.jpg
    DSCN0097.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 77
  • DSCN0101.jpg
    DSCN0101.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 63
  • DSCN0103.jpg
    DSCN0103.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 77
Having owned a RB 197 looks great in the metal , now having a 200 i forgot how aggressive the 197 diffuser looks

Looks great . I wish i could be happy with a tax disc holder floor matts and a plate . I could save some money

Cheers guys. I took those pictures up on Saddleworth Moor which is one of the best driving roads in Yorkshire. If your old enough, youll know of Saddleworth for all the wrong reasons but still, its asif these roads were designed with the Clio in mind.

I'll hopefully see some of you at upcoming meets or Britcar next month.