Random M25 Nonsense

Rogue

Platinum Member
I got caught in a massive accident on the M25 last night. I literally didn't move an inch for an hour.

After about 10 minutes of being standstill, loads of people just departed from a bus. I thought they were just stretching their legs or something, and then this happened:

[youtube]0L8EyPpBP-Y[/youtube]
Literally the most random thing i've ever seen on the motorway. Weren't English though lol We don't do things like that!
It was ok for about 10 minutes, but after 45 it done my head in lol

My poopad says 'this video is private' so can't watch it. Can believe whatever it is, being the M25, anything can happen!!

Yellow front nameplate on that mini bus so I presume they were dutch. Bit random with the samba music though.

Brilliant and 10x times better than anything in the charts :wink:, I'm surprised though some jobsworth yellow jacketed highway numpty didn't run up to them with a health and safety manual begging them not to stand there......

No point sticking about on a stuff bus though eh

To be fair, the blues were whizzing down the hard shoulder and didn't say a word. Obviously had more important things to deal with...and the otherside was closed anyway.

The british just wouldn't do something like that...