Rallycross

Anyone follow this? I watched a few GRC events last year, and XGames. But I'm thinking of following some of the series more closely this year.

Just wondered if anyone else followed any of the Rally Cross Series (GRC, ERC, UK Rally Cross?)

Any tips on where to find coverage or what UK tracks to go to? I know the British one does Mallory and Croft which are both do-able for me (logistically).

mallory park 14th April :smile: we was looking at going but someone fancies alton towers instead :worried:

Its the series opener of the European Rallycross season this weekend at Lyden Hill.

I had planned to go but work has gotten in the way :worried:

Its a long old trek down to Lyden for me otherwise I'd have probably gone, thats the series to watch really with the supercar class. :drool:

I went lydden hill last year to watch it. Was VIP with tanner foust all day. Was great, weather was utter rubbish but racing was great. Defo worth watching if you can go to a event

Nice, how did you manage that? Foust seems like a nice fella from what I've seen/read about him. I'm hoping to get to the British Rally Cross events at either Mallory of Croft this year.

Motors TV are showing the BRC but not ERC so I wont get to see the opener at Lyden (or any other event?!). Seems a bit odd to not have any coverage?

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
930Tech Motorsport 3