Radio Code

Can anyone on here get Radio codes? I took the battery off to clean the TB and the one I was given when I bought the car does not work :worried: reg number is OE07URS..

I might be able to help. I got something to get the code from my old scenic.

think you have to pull the radio out and read the numbers off the top. If you can do that, let me know.

Try 3130

I take it you don't have the code written in your service book or the other books in the "leather" case all the docs are kept in?

No mate I didn't get one with the car (I've replaced and got the previous service guys to stamp it thankfully!) I've tried that code but it didn't work.. when you enter the 4 numbers what button do you push? if I push 5 I get a beep :worried:

Does it say error or whatever when youve put the code in??

I can never remember how to set the sodding code on those things..

I'll check on my 197 OEM head unit in a while and see if my code matches :smile:

Anybody else know the correct procedure for entering the code??

Yeah 1-4 on the stereo corresponds to each number of the code. I used the wheel on the steering wheel to scroll through the numbers (track skip wheel) then press 2 to go on to next number. Repeat and repeat.

Hold in number 6 until beep sounds

Craig you star! Thanks I was just pushing 6 not holding it! Also thanks Mike for the code. All sorted for a sunny drive today!

There is an app for this on iTunes it gives you the code and tells you how to enter it.... I just searched under Renault

Anyone able to get codes for a Renault? I've had the battery disconnected for a few days in the garage and now the thing has reset. I've checked all my manuals and can't see a radio code in it. Where would it usually be, also I haven't got the eq to get the radio out, tried 2 screwdrivers but don't have 4 :worried:

I have all the books and stuff that came with the car

If not google is your friend, there are a number of free code calculators.