Radiator hoses??

wootwoot

Paid Member
Hey guys
Can anyone explain the outlet of the radiator hose and the plastic connectors?
My hose is swelling..... And was looking at replacing it but cannot figure out if it's the whole thing,as the diagram also does not make it clear. I believe it is number 2 for the whole thing??

Attachments

• 1658051548055.png
    1658051548055.png
    162.8 KB · Views: 16
  • 1658051513615.png
    1658051513615.png
    281.3 KB · Views: 16
It comes as one piece with the plastic joins etc
Booooooo...
I had a feeling it was the whole thing.
I presume there is no aftermarket option also due to the weird design.

Anyone know anywhere to get it reasonably priced?

I was going to suggest those, I don’t think you can buy individual hoses but you can get a full set, I’ve got those ones fitted and they’re good quality

Reactions: wootwoot
I was going to suggest those, I don’t think you can buy individual hoses but you can get a full set, I’ve got those ones fitted and they’re good quality
I have most of these on mine too, good quality for the money.

It'll be bit struggling changing the hoses providing the tidy engine bay of Clio 197/200 but can be done. with respect to bleeding, after adding the coolant, turn on the engine, put the heater on, and bleed at the marked point below. there is an other point locate at the water pump assembly but I personally don't use it. if you are hesitant to use the marked point below, you can keep the overflow tank open and let the engine with heater on run for sometime and keep topping up the coolant till the max mark at the overflow tank.

Bleeding Point.JPG

Reactions: wootwoot and Marsch