Racing Blue 197 R27 Videos TD

Hello,

Nothing new in my Clio, i'm just waiting to see snow to try my Pilot Alpin. Also i'm collecting money to buy few things in March or April (100%Cup Spoiler). From few days i have problem, my mechanic said that one part in my exhaust is broken. In Renault they told me horrible price for this part. Do you know where is it possible to buy this part? Only Renault have this part? When i'm driving without music i heard rattle and exhaust sound is little bit other than normal.

I sold my spacers, they were too big for my Renault and Polish roads

Last edited:
UPDATE

Hello :smile:

I have big news! After 3 weeks of waiting today finally Cup Spoiler arrived to my house.
I have bought also new wheel arch (left front, left right), new pads Ferodo DS2500 to front, Motul RBF 600 and i'm waiting for a tyres (of course semi slicks) but not before April.

2lwawbq.jpg

So, now i'm only waiting to see better weather and to put Cup Spoiler into Clio.

Last edited:
Yesterday in Kraków

2agn37p.jpg

24442e8.jpg

Conditions like in Rally Sweden, one night and 35cm of fresh snow. My Cup spoiler is still waiting because weather is too bad to paint him.

Really liking this colour:smile:

I'm sure I saw this car in Krakow at the beginning of December, driving past Wawel castle.
Posted in the spotted section and thought it was a long shot but I was sure there was polish member on here lol.

Fingers crossed the weather clears up for you soon so you can get that spoiler on mate.

From what i know there is only one Clio like this in Cracow and i'm driving near Wawel every day, so i'm pretty sure that was me :smile: How small is this world.. :zomg:

Did Krakow appeal to you? :smile:

To be honest i'm not watching Spotted Section because i didn't thought that anyone from England can spot me in Kraków :wink:

Haha the car was looking well mate. I was outside the Sheraton Hotel waiting for a day trip.

Krakow is an amazing place:smile:
I've been a couple of times now and would gladly go back tbh mate.
Everyone out there was just so nice and the place itself was beautiful.
Oh and you have some great looking women out there;-)

I bought AUX Cable with MiniJack(1,5meter long) and special plaque(?). Cut cable at the end and used this special plaque. After that put this special plaque into rear of the radio and that's it.

Sorry, my technical English is bad. This operation is very simple but i don't know how to explain it....

From now with steering everthing is ok, today i bought few things :smile: For example this steering wheel insert :smile:

11vmhyh.jpg

How it look now, still without Cup Spoiler but i hope next week i will paint him :smile:

33xec6t.jpg

Hope to go to Slovakiaring this month, if here is someone from Eastern Europe and will go to Slovakiaring send pm :smile:

Ok, from yesterday i have Cup Spoiler :wink: from bad news from yesterday i have problems with gearbox mount :smile:

photos from today :smile:

d14x.jpg

3177g3s.jpg

Last edited:
New front pads - DS2500, much better than OEM :smile: also new brake fluid, i have chosen ATE SL6. okey, now i have exams and then i will try my brakes at track, hope they will be better than OEM, especially in twisty sections :smile:

Enjoy the stay at Slovakiaring, have been there quite a few times and it definitely is a beautiful track :smile:

Would love to come by for a lap but i have exams and stuff for the whole June.