R27 V5 and numbered plaque

Hey all,

On the R27, can i ask how this car is highlighted on your V5 logbook please, is it as simple as 197 F1, or actually shown as R27?
Also, do all of the F1 cars come with a numbered plaque from factory showing which number they are?

:blink:

Cheers

im picking up the car tomorrow.
to be honest, everything seems fine but it started ticking in my mind what number it was and couldnt recall seeing it, so i rang the dealership this morning and asked them if they could just confirm what number it was, but he didnt seem to be able to confirm the plaque was in the car, even when i said where it was, in his words 'maybe its been removed', but im hoping he was looking in the wrong place.
the V5 has the correct 197 F1 details, but thats why i just asked if they all had the plaque.

cheers

Is the plaque just stuck on? Mine looks like like rivets of some kind.
must be a mark/holes where it was I'm guessing

id have thought that, ill check tomorrow when i get back there.
if all suddenly smells fishy, ill walk away, theres pelnty more 197's out there

Cheers fella, confirmed what I thought.

in a really bad picture, would you say this looks like the edge of the plaque trying to peep into view?
im certain the dealer is looking in the wrong place.

null_zps85c1a746.gif

I actually think that is the white of the paper car mat, I don't think you'll find out until you go look at it.

If he tells you it is number 184, he's lying - that's mine... :wink:

ive already looked at it, liked it, deposit placed on it, picking up tomorrow.
as said, its just my mind playing games with me now, i should have made note of the number.

saying that, i coudlnt even tell you the number of the Trophy thats sat in my garage either, lol.

oooh, hes just rang me back.
he apologised for not spotting it initially and has confirmed the number
127/500

Edit: which is now worrying, as in the R27 register on here, 127 is listed as LY.
the one ive looked at is Black.

fudge, now i hope hes got the number muddled up.

is there a way to cross refference from the number plate?

Last edited:
I've done that aswell Stevo.
full HPI check comes back as all clear as correct aswell.

i can only guess the dealer got the number wrong, or the one linked in the R27 register was wrongly listed.