R27 owner, #93

I picked up a R27 last night and love it, although I think it should win some awards for the most worn interior. The drivers bolster has completely go (foam missing too), steering wheel is in a state and a previous owner must have had a heavy left foot as there is a hole in the floor carpet too. Other than those bits it is a pretty clean car

10904898_10155021442500486_205247829_n.jpg

There's loads of places that do bolster repairs, take a look at Steve @ R Sport for rough prices, steering wheel is a common thing too unfortunately but makes a good opportunity to upgrade that to a suede covering which looks really nice.

Is is it the actually cars floor carpet or the mats you mean?

It is the carpet itself, its not a big problem as breakers are selling carpets on eBay for between £30 and 50.

A friend of mine (owner of a seat retailer) is contacting recaro directly to see if they can get prices for a new cover. What ball park figure does Steve charge? I have seen the pictures of edge automotive's work and it is amazing, they are only 20mins away from me too

If Edge is on your doorstep id go to them, their work is top class!

By any chance did you used to own a Seat Ibiza track car?

Forums are a small place, I knew there wouldn't be many members with that user name. Your off good old CS :smile:

Last edited:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jack_R27 New Members 6
VehicleOfChoice New Members 13
T New Members 12
Priyank.A New Members 20
Flames83 Clio 197 Area 12