r27 and cup susspension?

Not planning on buying the overpriced knackered ones that have come up for sale are you? Unless you just want the springs of course?

5 year old second hand, leaking shock absorbers are worthless mate, don't get ripped off!

Not planning on buying the overpriced knackered ones that have come up for sale are you? Unless you just want the springs of course?

5 year old second hand, leaking shock absorbers are worthless mate, don't get ripped off!

haha,that did make me giggle,who would have the balls to sell leaking shockers! .....at least he's honest though i suppose :whatever:

I am, but waiting to hear if they've been tracked. Im also gunna speak to my mechanic tomoz and see what he thinks. As they're the same age and similar millage to mine, they may not be a awful buy.

haha,that did make me giggle,who would have the balls to sell leaking shockers! .....at least he's honest though i suppose :whatever:

Yeah, fair play to the guy for being honest. But in my opinion he'd be better off just selling the springs for £100 and sticking the shocks in the bin/garage just in case.

I wouldn't consider paying anyone for 5 year old shock absorbers personally. Not when new ones can be had for £70 a corner.

Yeah, fair play to the guy for being honest. But in my opinion he'd be better off just selling the springs for £100 and sticking the shocks in the bin/garage just in case.

I wouldn't consider paying anyone for 5 year old shock absorbers personally. Not when new ones can be had for £70 a corner.

I've made him an offer with these factors in mind, and im happy. Im getting all the shocks for the price of one front, and as the rear shocks cost twice as much as the fronts (don't know why?) I think it'll be ok. Especially as I don't intend to track my car.

new shocks all round are around £280, why would you put knackard shocks on a car, if the ones leaking then it will really affect the handling of the car.