Quick snap this morning

following a trip to the bodyshop last weekend to have few minor patchups, and mirrors sprayed black to match roof, carbon bonnet and wheels.... just need headlights now!!:bounce:

apologies for the crappy iphone pic!

comments welcome

Last edited:
I haven't got a camera to so anymore pics :worried: projectors are next on the list fitted with hid kit hopefully over next few months. Haha sure thing woody, got loads of comments on it!! Anyone know of anyone selling sec hand black projectors?!

Looks good, though I cant help but think It'd look better with red brake calipers and a Cup spoiler?

Funny you should mention that ha awaiting an update on a cup spoiler but it's not on top of my list. Definately on the look out for projectors as for brakes think when it warms up a bit I'll be repainting them along with door handles

Funny you should mention that ha awaiting an update on a cup spoiler but it's not on top of my list. Definately on the look out for projectors as for brakes think when it warms up a bit I'll be repainting them along with door handles

Speak to Karl (TwingoGeeko) about the projectors mate. I got a set of him for the 200 a month or so ago.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Deaks Gallery 12
mmmmit Gallery 15
JoshBray Gallery 35
ry197 Gallery 8
A Gallery 2