PS3 - Battlefield Bad Company 2, who plays?

Just wondered if anyone plays online, we could have a Clio197.net 'Squad'.

If you do play, whats your online name? We could add each other as friends :group:
I'm 'GoldenBreed' - sorry if i killed you!

Asssss if!!!

Should of been for xbox. I love this game. I might have to get it for PS3 now.

Bet you can't wait for Vietnam!

Not sure what you mean by "Asssss if!!!" ?? :s

Yeah Vietnam looks sweet, but have you seem the Medal of Honour Vids? ...Holy brown stuff it look amazing!
http://www.medalofhonor.com/en_GB/game/medal-of-honor

Its kinda a personal quote.

Feel at times you get ripped off big time. Example....Putting rounds of bullets into an opponent just for them to turn around an use a handgun one shot dead....

Thats........ASSSSSS IF!!!!

I must admit im not hugely up on MOH. <<<<< EDIT, just watch the trailer and BROWN STUFF indeed!

Last edited:
Its kinda of a personal quote.

Feel at times you get ripped off big time. Example....Putting rounds of bullets into an opponent just for them to turn around an use a handgun one shot dead....

Thats........ASSSSSS IF!!!!

I must admit im not hugely up on MOH.

I know what you mean, its all about the headshot! Oh and a fast internet connection!!! Bullet drop is awesome.
Its a lot more realistic than COD.

I know what you mean, its all about the headshot! Oh and a fast internet connection!!! Bullet drop is awesome.
Its a lot more realistic than COD.

Played that for about 10 minutes. It now an orniment collecting dust. It appears I could spent all night agreeing with you.

Played that for about 10 minutes. It now an orniment collecting dust. It appears I could spent all night agreeing with you.

Hey there are worse people to agree with dude! :w00t:

Get the dust off the box and get online, lets shoot some noobs. LOL

Similar Thread Suggestions