PS2 and loads of kit

...I've got my old PS2 (not slimeline) at home gathering dust along with three handsets, a multiple handset adapter and 50 games (generally adventure, shooters, football and driving). I also have a 11.5 inch screen and in-car power adapter all gathered together in a nice bag which will hang on the back of a seat (ideal for the kids)....I am looking to sell it but wondered if anyone has an opinion on its value....cheers

...I've got my old PS2 (not slimeline) at home gathering dust along with three handsets, a multiple handset adapter and 50 games (generally adventure, shooters, football and driving). I also have a 11.5 inch screen and in-car power adapter all gathered together in a nice bag which will hang on the back of a seat (ideal for the kids)....I am looking to sell it but wondered if anyone has an opinion on its value....cheers

Too hard to gauge as job-lots never really go for much. Personally I'd say split it and sell it on ebay as some of the games can be surprisingly sought after still, maybe sell the bag screen and console together.

Just download Turbo lister, knock up a template and it shouldn't take that long to get it listed, besides, then if you start everything at a quid you're looking at at least £51!

My opinion is also, that if it didn't sell after starting at a pound, it's really destined for the charity shop! :smile:

I have seen ps2s for £40 new in asda not so long back.

If your desperate to sell it I would go for e bay and sell everything separately.

Unfortunately mate there just isn't a market for stuff like this these days.

The games are worth putting on eBay, especially sort after games like Metal Gear Solid & Final Fantasy etc. The rest of the games put in for like 5 for £8.

The console will probably be better in a charity shop window, than the hassle of posting it for the £4 they go for on eBay.

I kept mine, all in the loft. Just isn't worth selling.

Still got my ps2 and the missus uses her slim line as a dvd player occasionally. But like what has been said, old consoles don't fetch a lot. I remember selling the first xbox on ebay years ago and got about £30 for it with loads of games and controlers.