Projectors and bulbs

Right monday morning I will be ordering projectors off of twingo!

Will I just need to projector headlights or will I need anything else?

Now bulbs, what will I need for all the bulbs, I would like a list with recommendations for what bulbs to get, I would like nice white bulbs with slight tint of blue, but they have to be 100% legal and they need to match:

Indicators
Side lights
Dipped light
Main light

What does everyone recommend?

Thanks Luke.

All you'll have to do is swap the headlight leveler from your old lights to your new lights. There was also a bumper support on my old lights that I removed and put onto the new ones. They were riveted on so required drilling to get them off.

I've just changed the dips in my projectors to Philips Extreme Vision. Cant fault them so far! Might even order a set for my main beam if I can be arsed taking the front bumper off again to fit them. I got a set of Silvertec indicator bulbs out of my local motor factors and a set of white side light bulds as well.

All you'll have to do is swap the headlight leveler from your old lights to your new lights. There was also a bumper support on my old lights that I removed and put onto the new ones. They were riveted on so required drilling to get them off.

I've just changed the dips in my projectors to Philips Extreme Vision. Cant fault them so far! Might even order a set for my main beam if I can be arsed taking the front bumper off again to fit them. I got a set of Silvertec indicator bulbs out of my local motor factors and a set of white side light bulds as well.

How would you rate the light output from the Philips Extremes compared to your old bulbs? Are they any whiter / brighter?

Yeah there is definitely a noticable difference with the Extreme Visions. Bulbs are more brighter, they light the verges up well and seem better in the rain too.

So excuse me for being retarded, are any of the bulbs tranferable from the cup lights to the projector lights or do i have to buy a HID set for dipped (h7) and a projector set for main (h1)

Is that around £200 worth of bulbs? or have i got it wrong.

Also do the Philips Extreme require a ballast?

Ta for any help :smile: