Problems already :(

So had my 200 just over a month and already it's going back for work!! Gearbox sticks going into first and sometimes won't go in at all even when warm and I get a little pop from the exhaust when car is sitting idle! But upset by this but is under warranty hope there's nothing more to come after this!! Seems reliability is still in the same league as my 182!

They all pop a little on idle, there's another thread on this recently. They're like little thuds, even on a standard exhaust they can be heard. That's pretty normal.

The gearbox though.... They're known for failing, bit hit and miss. Some never have been changed, others fall apart within 20k

Yeah is a shame that so much effort is put into the car dynamics look handling etc but they are so prone to these faults. Glad it's happened in warranty thou.still living the car turns heads and handling is brilliant. Feels no diff to the 182 0-60 but after that is definitely better. Great car just Shame about the few issues. Cheers guys for your feedback least it's not just me in this boat

If the whole car can be as hardy as the engine, that would be perfect. But as the others always says "it's French"