Pro race 3.

Anybody have any thoughts on what a GW 200 will look like on 17" team dynamic pro race 3's

PR3big.jpg

Could look quite good!

I like anthracite and white, it is a lot less common that black and white!

my mate had these on his corsa vxr ( one in my display pic) they look really nice, nearly brought em for mine but backed out at the last second, can get u some pics of them on his corsa if it helps u get a better idea.

my mate had these on his corsa vxr ( one in my display pic) they look really nice, nearly brought em for mine but backed out at the last second, can get u some pics of them on his corsa if it helps u get a better idea.

That might help yeah :smile: cheers mate

Just to note they only come in a 7" rim so standard tyres might look sightly 'fat' on them.

Hope this gives u some idea mate, im sure if u ask nice enough someone will do a photoshop for u.
IMAG0014.jpg
bates008.jpg150297_494981346613_715086613_7149138_4100657_n.jpg

I like them. Wouldn't use standard tires. Would get some to fit. Just wandering whether because of the offset whether they will look funny. Or if they will fill the arches nicely.

I dont think you will have a problem, it is a 25mm offset to get them to sit flush in the arches so you have plenty to play with, anything between that and standard will be great!

I think I'd favour ktecs as they're 8j.

7j are thinner than the standard rims so not sure they'd fill the arches very well. I know it's only half an inch but it's nevertheless reducing the track of the car.

Cut them in half and weld in another strip of metal to widen them out...done in v-dub circles i think. Read about them alot in Retro Cars too

They wouldn't fill the arches any better though - still going to have the same offset.

Buy them (in anthracite), get some spacers and it will look nuts!