Privacy Glass

Buddyboy

Platinum Member
Hey guys getting new rear window replaced buy Renault for free :thumbup: because they sold me it with the element damaged and the company that are coming out to my house to do it have asked if I want privacy glass (which i dont already have )as Renault won't see what glass I already have .If I want the side screens done it will cost me £250 do you guys think it is worth it and the car is FF197 57 plate nimbus grey. Thanks

Does it not come with a slight tint to it, I no my 3 rear windows do have a factory tint (only like light smoke) ?

not for £250! if you really want your windows done you can get it done for around £100. Get the standard windows and save yourself some cash.

Yea think your right will keep to normal glass so you guys think it's expensive £250 for two rear side privacy glass windows, hope the colour matches will non oem glass be ok?

if its someone like autoglass they will get a match. Wouldnt worry about it. I got my 2 rear and back window done for £90.

Yes, it is expensive, but I would say that the glass they are going to fit is darkened glass, rather than tinted with film. The tinted glass costs about £1000 for the back 3 from Renault, I'm sure someone on here enquired about it. All Cup packed cars come with darkened glass on the 3 rear windows as standard and it was an optional extra when the car was ordered.